"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Star Wars-Themed Pregnancy Announcement

I've never passed my genes on to a miniature version of myself but if I ever do I'm going to try to make the announcement as cool and nerdy as this one:


(via)

[Update: Of course you don't want to make your wedding announcement too epic or else the pregnancy will just seem like a weak-ass sequel. I think it would be quite interesting to know these two individuals:


(via)]

3 comments:

shansmith said...

Those are awesome!! I wish I was that creative. We are still without kids, so maybe we could steal that one. (minus the twins part)

Anonymous said...

I like the preggers announcement better because the jokes are quicker, but the wedding announcement does get exponentially better as you go along. In terms of that one, I don't what interests me more:

1. That they seem to be Australian?
2. That it's translated to some oriental language (presumably) for his family.

Good stuff.

JBW said...

I'm pretty sure the translation is Vietnamese one L (I learned a bit when I was working with a bunch of Vietnamese guys at my last job) but Wong is a Chinese surname so who knows.

Since they're flying back to the States for the wedding I also assumed that she's American and that they are living in Asia and thus were merely on holiday in Ozland, but that's just a guess.