"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Picture Of The Day

Found by way of a post on my conservative counterpart Donald Douglas' site American Power, a conservative protester stands outside of Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill's Missouri office. Now I support President Obama's efforts to reform the health care system so obviously I don't agree with the message of this protest (although I have no problem with the act itself, of course) but seeing her sign made me think: How fucked up is the political messaging on the right in this country when you can differentiate yourself from your fellow protesters by pointing out that you're not a racist douchebag calling the president a Nazi?

1 comment:

magpie said...

At least the far Right are stupid enough to look like a audition for 'White Power moron of the week'.

When thugs masquerade as a respectable option, that's when they're most dangerous.