"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

No time for blogging today. I speculatively bought some clunkers that I'm going to turn in for cash, and then I'm going to do the same thing with my old, useless grandmother. I'm going to use the cash I make to buy a new iPhone. Thank you President Obama, for a health care plan that finally makes sense: euthanizing the elderly involuntarily. That's pretty much the entire plan, right? Obama! Nihilism! Wooo!

2 comments:

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I go downtown and pick up homeless grandmothers for death counseling then euthenasia. There's a never ending supply and their shopping carts bring in pretty good money also.

Leslie Parsley said...

Bring on the cocktail. Going to my reward would be a relief after having to listen to Palin and all those other righteous rightists. I'm plain tuckered out.