"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Something Really Stupid Someone Else Said

"The world is literally her oyster," -Meg Stapleton, spokeswoman for Sarah Palin.

“You know one of the things I can’t stand; one of my like pet peeves is people who misuse the word literally. That drives me up a wall because when you misuse the word literally you are using it in the exact opposite way it was intended. When you fuck that up, you fuck it up so bad. Its not like a little goof. You should stop using the word forever until you fucking figure it out." -Comedian David Cross.

3 comments:

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I was literally flabergasted when I read about this disgusting misuse of the English language.

"Irregardless" of that, I still prefer looking at Sarah over Dan Quayle.

Kevin Robbins said...

Is it possible that Meg Stapleton and Sarah Palin are literally assholes? Not saying they are.

JBW said...

I'm literally absolutely astonished that you two find this so flippant, rather than obviously literal. Really.