"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Blogcast...

Apologies for the lack of posts lately. I'm having some issues with my wireless router; this post is going up during a brief window of functionality. You can not imagine how cut off I feel from the world right now. It's actually pretty sad how much I've come to depend on my continued Internet access. Hopefully everything should be up and running smoothly again very soon. Muchos gracias for your patience.

2 comments:

magpie said...

Stop that guy in the middle from taking a leak on your motherboard, and connectivity might be restored.

JBW said...

That guy's always been kind of a jerk, quietmagpie. Perhaps you've unwittingly diagnosed the problem.