"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Monday, December 29, 2008

Yes, One Of The Worst Presidents Ever

Now despite the Bush White House's current PR campaign it's not just the historians who think the guy has done a horrible job:

A new national poll suggests that three out of four Americans feel President Bush's departure from office is coming not a moment too soon.

Seventy-five percent of those questioned in a CNN/Opinion Research Corp. survey released Friday said they're glad Bush is going; 23 percent indicated they'll miss him.

"Earlier this year, Bush scored some of the lowest presidential approval ratings we've seen in half a century, so it's understandable that the public is eager for a new president to step in," said Keating Holland, CNN polling director.

CNN senior political analyst Bill Schneider added, "As President Bush prepares to leave office, the American public has a parting thought: Good riddance. At least that's the way three-quarters feel."

I've said this before and I'll say it again: can you please just give us our bike now?

2 comments:

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

In a perverse way I almost feel sorry for the idiot. He won an election on the theme that who would you rather have a beer with? Bush or Kerry? Now nobody except the truly deluded want to drink with him. That's the only way to stand being around him I suppose. I personally am proud to say I drank with Barack Obama, kind of, He was doing a conference call with my organization while running for senator and I was drinking.

JBW said...

I've always said that I'd have liked to party with W when he was on the sauce and doing blow. I'd also love to pick up a bunch of sluts with Clinton: tell me that wouldn't be a kick-ass party.