"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Palin Asks About Banning Books

Check out this news story about Sarah Palin and the local library when she was mayor of Wasilla, AK. It's already become obvious that this list of books is fake and I'm not suggesting that it's not but you have to ask yourself: why inquire about how to ban books in the first place unless you were at least considering the idea? The more I find out about Palin the less I want her in line for the presidency, and weeks after being chosen by McCain as his running mate she still hasn't spoken to the press despite the McCain campaign's whining that asking serious questions of her is tantamount to character assassination; if she's so qualified and such a great candidate, why would they do this? My guess: she's not and they know it:

"Put it another way: The Iraq war was a great idea on paper. I know. I bought it. So is Sarah Palin. This time, I'm waiting to see what the reality - not the concept - is." -Andrew Sullivan, The Daily Dish

1 comment:

Intrepid Californio said...

we should just wrap her and her cross in a flag. Hitler would be proud.