"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, May 23, 2008

State Gas Prices

From Wired.com:

Note how similar gas prices are within individual states and how much they vary between states. Using just gas price data, you could practically draw the state lines, if they weren't already inked in for you. Look at that Illinois-Missouri border!
Northern California looks like the surface of the sun; apt, because I'm getting burned on petrol out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm between a rock & a hard place. I've determined that I could probably sell your grandpa's Grand Marquis for about what it would cost me to buy the low-end Vespa. My commute is only 15 minutes, so 60mpg would be tremendous, but if I ever change jobs I'll be up a real creek if I have to take the highway.

I bought a road bike last week, maybe riding that and finding some place to shower is the answer.