"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Amazing Carlos Curl

I've been having a dialogue with one of my brothers-in-law lately about the viability of soccer as a successful American sport. In the interest of fair exposure, here is a video of Roberto Carlos nailing what I assume is an amazing, at least, curving goal to win a match:

After that display, I can't help but post this breakdown of another of his seemingly impossible, on a Euclidian scale and filmed by hand off of a television, goals:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both impressive, but I've seen that first goal a bunch of different ways by a bunch of different people. Could I do it? Not a chance.

That second goal? Good night. Unreal.

Anonymous said...

Your videos don't work!

Anonymous said...

Okay, now it is working!